Posted on Sunday, 1 May 2011 · 16 Comments
241. The nature of life includes tears with smile, sorrow with delight, disaster with gift, crisis with reward and a stable year followed by another changeable
242. Look quite well and you will find out in each home either a sufferer, an afflicted person, a harmed person, or a sad one. At the same time you will find happy people too
243. The voice of people who thank you for your favors is much gorgeous than the singing birds, the gentle trees and the music of chords
244. The moment you drink hot water you will say: 'Thanks God in a heavy way, other wise the moment you drink cold water you will fid each part of your body says: 'Thanks God' in a very easy way
245. The most cheap kind of happiness is to leave people with their own business and the most expensive kind of happiness is to familiarize people and make them familiarize you
246. Sorrow is like a poison, disability is a death, laziness is a loss and hesitation is a wrong thinking, so be cautions
247. A bad neighbor is worse than to live lonely, achieving goodness is superior to great castles and a well praise of God is the distinction
248.The virtue is when you can lessen your debt, work mind, protect your name and beautify your shyness
249. God will make his slaves love you once you quit useless argument, avoid pride, once you are save from lies, accept your destiny and once you are away from envy
250. If you underestimate a king, your life will be over. If you underestimate the world, then your religion is over. If you underestimate a friend, then your generosity is over. If you underestimate God, then your recent life and your life after death are over...
Powered by Blogger.